Friday 17 February 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 209

Hello!

I missed last week at CAS(E) This Sketch! It was an awesome sketch that I was really excited about, too! My life got crazy busy and I ran behind on everything all week and just never caught up! But I'm back this week, yay! And it's another super sketch, double yay!

For my card I did some white embossing of the sentiment, blended some green ink, stamped the flower, cut the panels and adhered, and voila! I was done.
I used Uniko Originally Organic stamps.
Isn't that a cool sketch? I just know the gallery will have some amazing cards this week!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I missed you! Welcome home, slow down ... and you've created a beauty this week!! xx
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the sketch, Michelle!

Karren said...

Gorgeous! The bright green is such a pop of freshness!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...that green is amazing!

Lynn said...

Love how you inked the background softly!