Thursday 26 January 2017

NBUS#9 and Time Out #75 - CASEing Ksenija

Hello!

Time Out Challenge 75 has the prettiest inspiration from Ksenija (Sweet Kobylkin). Our challenge is to CASE her with our own twist.

For my card I took the basic layout and design from Ksenija's card but expanded the glittery side strip, darkened the tone-on-tone stamping in the background, and added a few bits of bling.
I used Uniko Originally Organic stamps. Card base is PTI Soft Stone.

This is Ksenija's gorgeous inspiration card.
I'm also entering into Darnell's NBUS Challenge#9 where she is celebrating her wedding anniversary and blogaversary in one giant celebration. I meant to join in last week, but didn't get to the craft room fast enough! My NBUS is my Uniko stamp set. It has been sitting on my desk awaiting some love for WAY TOO LONG! This week's optional themes include a hidden sentiment and/or CASEing. I didn't create a hidden sentiment on this one (keep your eyes peeled for a future post) but I did CASE. :-) Darnell is heading in for surgery in a couple of days and I wish her the very best. I am sure she will be showered with hundreds of cards to cheer her on her recovery!
Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Your card is stunning. Love your bold background stamping and your delicate flowers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

sandie said...

Gorgeous CASE, love the bigger glitter strip and how you darkened the tone on tone, fabulous idea and great to see you at Time Out

Jenni's Jems said...

This is beautiful !x

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous blooms, Michelle ... fabulous with the neutral background ... and that broad shimmery silver strip along the edge is just delicious! So happy to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Lynn said...

So happy to see you playing with us at Time Out Michelle! Your case is beautiful. Love the touch of silver!

Darnell said...

And aren't I the luckiest girl to count this beauty among my many get well cards?! It is gorgeous online and even MORE gorgeous IRL, Michelle! Thanks so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! And thanks for all your kind get well wishes! Hugs, Darnell

sandie said...

Congrats on getting HM at Time Out, we loved your card x

Darnell said...

Popping back to congratulate you, Michelle, for the well-deserved recognition from Time Out for the beautiful card you made me! Yay! Hugs, Darnell