Sunday 11 October 2015

I'm glad you're my friend

Hello!

I found a little time to play with some fun challenges this week-end. Yay! I was inspired by a sketch and a colour combo.

I eased out of my comfort zone of CAS one-layered cards to make this layered offering. Still CAS, but super busy compared to my usual cards, haha!
I used MFT Delicate Pretty Poppies stamps, a few Copics, and some retired SU! DSP.

The sketch is over at The Challenge. I substituted a rectangle for the circle because my chosen sentiment and the circle dimensions would not work together. ;-)
The colour combo is from Pals Paper Arts. Such beautiful earthy colours. Yum!
Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Lesley said...

This card is beautiful and the substitution of the circle is perfect! Gorgeous colouring on that flower. The paper is warm and lovely too! Not busy at all! Happy you played! Thank you! xo

Windy Ellard said...

Beautiful flower and coloring...makes the background DSP pop!
Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, your card is gorgeous! The flower is colored so beautifully and the background paper is fabulous! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...your poppy is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty poppy! The patterned paper perfectly complimnts the flower. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful flower! I love the paper you chose for this too!

Brian King said...

Absolutely beautiful! What a sweet flower and sentiment. The background paper is gorgeous, too. Great combinations. Thank you for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!