Thursday 15 October 2015

Fusion - Orange and Black

Hello!

Our inspiration for the new Fusion Card Challenge has lots of black and orange. While it is a Halloween inspiration photo, I've used only the colour scheme and the sketch for my card.
I used PTI Hello Foxy and Scripted stamps.
At first I didn't think I would be able to use the sketch. Layered sketches scare me. It turns out I could use it, and I love it!

I hope you're inspired to join us! I'm looking forward to seeing the gallery!

Edit to join in at ColourQ also


Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the crisp and clean look of your card Michelle! That fox is just so cute!! Julia xx

Happy Dance said...

A very sweet card. I like the simplicity of this - my eyes were drawn right to that cute little fox. This is just wonderful. Bev

sandie said...

Well done for using the sketch, it scared me too bit I wasn't as brave as you! Wonderful colouring and especially like that touch of shading with the sentiment x

SmilynStef said...

Love that sweet little fox

Jean said...

I love that checked paper with the adorable fox!

Karren said...

Adorable little fox and the checkered background is the perfect backdrop for him.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card! Glad you had a chance to play the CQC with us!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super sweet card!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Fantastic card - love that fox.

Deanne :)

Sylvia said...

Sweet card, Michelle, love your fox images and your layering! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.