Friday 2 October 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 143

Hello!

It's time for another CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! Chrissy's sketch is AWESOME! I had so much fun thinking up a card for it. :-)  I ended up with flowers and a butterfly in soft pink and purple.
I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamps and SU! Hello You! dies. I stamped in Tuxedo Black and added just a touch of Copic colour and a little bit of silver glimmer.
I rarely fill the top of my card like this. It was so refreshing to use a different layout that challenged me to move out of my comfort zone. Thanks, Chrissy!

Please take a little time to visit the other team members and leave some love. They've made gorgeous cards this week, as always!

Thanks for dropping in!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch, Michelle!

lostinpaper said...

So subtle and pretty Michelle!

Jen W. said...

Loving the soft and subtle colours you used here, Michelle. So gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

So LOVELY, Michelle!!