Sunday 26 October 2014

MUSE 90 - red and yellow celebration

Hello!

I love the inspiration at Muse Card Club this week. I would have loved to have completely copied Marion's gorgeous, fun card from top to bottom... but I didn't. ;-) I used the colour scheme and scattered my images "bursting" around the sentiment, as in the inspiration.
I used PTI Sentiment Signs and Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments. Colours are SU! Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight.
We have the most amazing day here in Brisbane today. Hot and a little windy. The wind takes the heat away just enough to enjoy it. In our front yard we have a jacaranda flowering purple and in the back yard is a giant oleander covered in pale pink. The sky is clear blue. It's my hubby's birthday and it's turned into the perfect day for it. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

11 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!!

Sarah G said...

Love the way you were inspired, Michelle - the perfect scattering of elements and such a light, airy design! It sounds like you are having a lovely day, I hope you enjoy it :)

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired!

Jen W. said...

Awesome take on the challenge and I love how it pops off that red background! Sounds like a wonderful day for a birthday celebration!

Ardyth said...

What a creative take on the Muse! So glad you joined us this week, Michelle!

Shona Chambers said...

Your just so clever!! I really wanted to join in Muse this week but couldn't work out how to portray this card with the products I have. Didn't even occur to me to just go with the colour scheme, silly me!! This looks fantastic and is such a happy card. We have gone from hot sunny days to suddenly being back in Winter. No wonder everyone keeps getting sick. And I bet that Jacaranda tree of yours is gorgeous, so jealous!

Jacquie Southas said...

I think you card echoes both the colors and energy of Marion's! Your weather sounds perfect - we have a Jacaranda in the backyard and I love the glorious purple blossoms.

Jenny @ I-dream-in-paper.blogspot.co.uk said...

Brilliant random stamping, great card. Jenny

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a pretty, fun card. I really like your take on the MUSE card.
Caroline xxx

Kelly Latevola said...

Love your take! Such a fun card!! That Hero Arts set is one of my favorites :)

Tracey McNeely said...

A fabulous card Michelle, love the bright pink!