Thursday 24 July 2014

Case Study 201

Hello!

I've been away for work. I flew home late last night. I was in Canberra. It was a little cold. My ears and nose just about dropped off from icing up in the mornings, lol! Along with the cold we had lovely fine days, lovely! I've rushed home just in time for this week's CASE Study Challenge #201 where we have our muse Shari Carroll's inspiration once again.

Shari's card this week had me scratching my head about how I would approach the CASE process. It is so clever and really gorgeous! I've taken elements of the outline sentiment, black and white and pale blue, and worked from there. I left behind the awesome layering (but will revisit that idea another time!). I created a one-layer card that I think radiates just a little of the original card. ;-)
I used Mama Elephant So Breezy stamps. The photography took me about three days to find the right light that would capture the contrast between bold sentiment and pale images without loosing either. :-)
The whole team have made some amazing cards this week. They are all listed in the sidebar --->  Why don't you pay them a visit, too?

Just a quick hello today. I'm squeezing this post into my morning routine of getting kids ready for school and getting off to work. I hope you are all well and happy! Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!!

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous CAS interpretation. Love the movement!

~amy~ said...

What a fun one layer card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME CASE! The silhouette background is so perfect with your words! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle, another amazing card. I love the colors and your design is perfection.