Friday 27 June 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 82

Hello!

Well, hasn't this week just whizzed by? Here we are again with a new sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch! This week the sketch has a cute little monster in the corner. Not having a monster to work with, I chose the next cutest thing in my stamp collection... you guessed it... a PANDA! A dancing panda in a flurry of flowers at that!
I used Mama Elephant Pandamonium and Papertrey Ink Sweet Speech stamps. Inks are Memento Luxe and Mama Elephant.
This week is Jen's last week with us on the CTS design team. I'm going to miss her on the team, we all will.

I am away from home for work again this week. I can't wait to get home to my girls and my hubby. I miss them when I'm away.

Thank-you for visiting me. I hope to find some time this week-end to come visiting some of you, too!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Kim Heggins said...

Cute...cute...just too darn cute!

Lori P said...

How adorable!

AB. said...

TOO CUTE!!! That panda is adorable! :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is just so sweet! I love it!