Thursday 10 April 2014

Fusion #8

Hello!

I am predicting that this round of Fusion Challenge we will see some super-pretty cards in the gallery. The inspiration is pretty and pastel and the sketch lends itself to garlands of flowers. :-)  My card is definitely inspired by the inspiration photo, but if you squint your eyes, you may also see a whisper of the sketch in there, too. I flattened it into one layer, so it takes a bit of lateral thinking to see it. ;-)
I used PTI Wonderful Words: Friends and Ruby Rose stamps. Inks are a mixture of Stampin' Up!, Memento, and Hero Arts.
The rest of the design team have amazing cards, so please take some time to check them out!


Thank-you for visiting!

Michelle
xxx


13 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful card, Michelle! Beautifully stamped flowers! Love the addition of the colorful dots!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Michelle! Love the colours and the single layer! WOW!

~amy~ said...

so pretty!

Julia Aston said...

I love the dots and the pretty floral stampings Michelle! I'm betting the gallery will be full of delightful blooms for this challenge!

Lynn said...

I love this one layer beauty Michelle. I can definitely see the sketch and the stamping is stunning!

Deepti said...

This is so pretty !! I love the colors and those fun dots :)

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet and lovely card Michelle...love all the beautiful colors you used.

Jen W. said...

Love seeing sketches made into one layer. This is awesome and I love all the happy little confetti dots. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful take on the challenge! i love these colors together :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous colours & fab stamping Michelle!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I am obviously behind on my Fusion commenting, but this is why I visited today to say how fabulous this is. So glad I got to see all your other creations, so maybe being late was a good thing. :)

Betty said...

A perfect one layer card, Michelle. Love it :-).

Emily said...

Beautiful colors combination! ♥ Love it!!