Wednesday 10 July 2013

Summer Card Camp 2, Day 1

Hello!

Yes, right at the beginning of Summer Card Camp I am playing catch up! Hopefully I will be caught up by the week-end, and ready to play along in real-time by next week. I have to admit, that my day job does get in the way of keeping up with class, LOL!

For Day 1, we were treated to some great videos and then sent on our way to make a card using the week's colours and one of a selection of sketches.

This is my card. It's bright! :-)
I have also taken another view, to show the embossing on the vellum mat, which I did using my Hexagon cover plate.
Stamps are PTI Ruby Rose. Colours are SU! Daffodil Delight, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, PTI Hibiscus Burst, and Memento Tuxedo Black.

Just a quick one tonight. I need some beauty sleep! I hope you are all well, and I thank you for visiting me! :-)

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is just gorgeous Michelle, hope you are feeling better!

Marybeth said...

Love the embossed vellum , funny how it only showed up on the one picture. Beautiful card!

Barb said...

Wow! Love all those fabulous colors, Michelle! Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Wow Michelle, you can't get any brighter, bolder and beautiful than this gorgeous card!! Xx

Joyce said...

This is a fabulous card. I really like how bright and happy it is.

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely!