Thursday 2 May 2013

For Your Inspiration #45

Hello!

I'm here with my contribution to For Your Inspiration Challenge #45.
I used PTI patterned paper, Pretty Peonies stamp embossed in silver. Card is Soft Stone.

This is the gorgeous inspiration photo.
The photograph is a lighthouse in Gloucester, Massachusetts and is taken by Mike Buchholz. It is worth wandering over to his blog for more amazing photography. He's given me wanderlust! He's also inspired me to work harder at my photography.

I used the sketch from Retro Sketches #61
Why don't you pay the rest of the For Your Inspiration design team a visit and check out their awesome work, too? :-)

Debbie
Karen
Rochelle
Rudlis
Sara
Vicki


Thanks for coming to visit.

Michelle
xxx


9 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning! I love the colours, those patterned papers match so well :) Beautiful take on the inspiration image ;)

Barb said...

Wow, Michelle! That card is gorgeous!

StephC said...

Gorgeous, as always!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty! Love the embossed flower

Darnell said...

You make it look SOOOO easy, Michelle!!

dstandard said...

Totally beautiful card and great take on the inspiration and sketch!

Joyce said...

Your card is such a pretty take on that awesome photo.

Mynn xx said...

SO elegant! I LOVE the fabulous silver embossed bloom and your bling is just perfect! HUGS and hope you have a great weekend!

PS: If you're interested, I have a DT call going on for a new challenge called House of Cards! I'd love it if you'd consider entering! :)

karen h said...

Beautiful card! I love the silver embossing with the black pattern paper.