Sunday 12 May 2013

Dynamic Duos #52 - It's a celebration!

Hello!

This week marks one year of Dynamic Duos. I clearly remember when this challenge came on the scene. I was excited! I LOVE a two colour combination. Sometimes when I have four or more colours to use, I get a little confused as to what to do with them, or I get to the end of the card and realise I've left a colour off, eek! Dynamic Duos was, and is, perfect for me. :-)
For Dynamic Duos Challenge #52, we can use any past Dynamic Duo. How cool is that? To make the selection easy, there is a PAST COLOURS page.

My card uses my favourite colour - Yellow!
I used Mama Elephant So Breezy stamps. The yellow stripes are washi tape. The colours are SU! Daffodil Delight and Memento Tuxedo Black. The Sunshine sentiment is glittered, although that is difficult to see here.

The colour combination came from Challenge #3.
Are you going to come and celebrate with us? I hope so! Why don't you pay the rest of the design team a visit for some additional inspiration. ;-)



Thanks for coming to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

16 comments:

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card Michelle ! I love the color combo of yellow and black that you chose. I don't think I congratulated you yet on your DT spot. Congrats! So happy for you and you are perfect for this spot.
Hope you have a beautiful Mother's Day.

Teresa Kline said...

what a sweet image, luv your card!

enjoy *~*

Brandi said...

This is so pretty! I just love that set!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle, what a sweet and lovely card. You rocked the black and yellow combination too and so perfect for the stamps you choose. Beautiful.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a perfect color combo to bring sunshine and smiles! Love the sentiment you used!

Susie W. said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! I love how you've used the two colors along opposite edges of your card. So very pretty!

Janet's Joy said...

What a bright and cheerful card!

Joyce said...

Such a fabulous card, and you picked the absolute perfect colors for it. I agree--I was so excited about a 2 color challenge--the perfect number.

AB. said...

A fun & cheerful card!! What a great image & sentiment! Love it! :)

Lesley said...

Love that silhouette image! What a pretty card Michelle.

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card Michelle! I just love this stamp and the colour combo is perfect for it. Lovely job this week :)

StephC said...

Love it!!

Lori Turner said...

Michelle, this card is gorgeous! I love the black/yellow combo :)

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a lovely card - the black and yellow is so pretty together here! Honestly, when it comes to black and yellow I just can't think outside the box (in other words, I always do bumble bees). Great job!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card and what a great duo to choose. Love the sentiment.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Michelle, this card just made me smile as soon as I saw it! I just love that image paired with the colors. The yellow really pops and that sentiment is super sweet. :)