Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello!

Happy Easter to you all! I hope you are having a wonderful time surrounded by those that you love.

I just spent a few days with family at the Sunshine Coast. We got two great days of weather, and one day of torrential rain. I was thrilled with the blue skies and the swim at the beach. :-)  You can see a few photos over at my other blog Happy Snap Michelle, if you are curious. I also popped a couple of shots on my Facebook page (the link is in my sidebar ---->).



















These are the tags I made for my eldest daughter to take to school for her friends last week. She gave a tag and an Easter egg to each of her classmates. These bunnies are so cute! I don't usually do Easter cards, but I couldn't resist these guys. :-)

Before I go, just in case you didn't want to wander over to my other blog, here is a picture of Noosa River during our evening stroll.
Ahhh, I relax just looking at it.

Thanks for coming by.

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Barb said...

Ahhh, what is it about water that makes us feel so good? Beautiful photo, Michelle! And I love your adorable bunny tags! Happy Easter to you! :)

Jenny said...

Arrr there's the sunshine!! gorgeous photo.. love the golden glow :0) The bunnie tags are so cute, Happy Easter to you all xx

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous photo! Happy Easter to you and your family. I love the sweet Easter tags!

Kara said...

Happy Easter, Michelle!!

Darnell said...

Your tags are sweet and perfect for your daughter to take to her friends!

Thanks for sharing your photos of your get-away. I'm so happy you had a chance to do some chillaxing, Michelle! Happy Easter!!