Friday 7 April 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 216 - Blue Skies

Hello!

Oh my goodness, things have been busy at work for me lately! Thank goodness the kids are on school holidays so I don't have to worry about school lunches, sports, ballet lessons, and all the rest of the activity that goes with school term! I do wish I had a quieter time at work so that I could enjoy the kids while they're relaxed.

With all of the busy-ness of my work life, I really felt like making a calming card, and I did. :-) This is my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. For the stripey background of the sketch, I made "stripes" of clouds.
I used SU! Balloon Celebrations and MFT Blue Skies stamps.
Cool sketch, hey? I hope you're inspired to join us in the fun!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope you are able to get some down time for yourself soon Michelle. You know I love this CAS card - very calming!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is so sweet!
Hope things slow down for you some, too!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!