Saturday 28 May 2016

Happy Birthday - Doodled Flowers

Hello!

I received some new Happy Little Stampers stamps in the mail yesterday. As I looked at them last night I knew just what I wanted to create first - a birthday card for my little girl's friend. These big numbers are wonderful! And I just love Doodled Flowers!
The colour scheme was chosen by my daughter. The flowers are her friend's favourite colours.:-)

I'm entering this into the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes challenge. This is an ongoing open challenge where we can show off what we do with HLS stamps. A great place to go when you have a new set that you've been playing with.
Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty!

Darnell said...

Your bold number 9 surrounded by a lovely floral array is awesome, Michelle! She will cherish this!! Hugs, Darnell