Friday 15 April 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 168

Hello!

I'm here with my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch. At first glance, I wasn't sure how to approach this sketch, so I left the idea to float around  in my brain for a while. When I came back to it, this card made itself! I'd been surfing blogland for a few days and admiring flowers galore, so flowers it was for me, too. :-) I haven't given these beautiful roses much love lately, and they definitely deserve to have a regular outing.
I used SU! Hardwood background, PTI The Sweet Life, and PTI Scripted stamps.
How are you inspired by this sketch? I can't wait to see what everyone makes with it.

Thanks for dropping by to visit.

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Darnell said...

I think you were wise to let this card make itself, Michelle! It is a magnificent take on this sketch with tons of interest and character ~ and stunning roses!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love the tilted woodgrain and those gorgeous blooms!

Marion said...

Gorgeous Michelle.

Carol McCready said...

Had to stop by to tell you that; I think your card is gorgeous.
Thank you for the inspiration.

Lynn said...

Bold and beautiful roses! Love them!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I love your take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Michelle! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Patti said...

Oh how beautiful! your black and white are the perfect backdrop for the bold red flower cluster!!

Patti