Friday 13 February 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 110

Hello!

This week's sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch inspired me to make not just one card, but two!  In fact, I think this sketch could be used in many different ways over and over again. :-)
I have momentarilly forgotten the names of the stamp sets I used. I will update a little later when my memory returns. ;-) Both cards use Stampin' Up! sets. This one may be Hey There Bud. Colour is Night of Navy.
Isn't this sketch awesome? Leigh did a stellar job on this one! 
I must go and find out these stamp set names, lol! This one has something to do with Embellishments... I am having internet issues, so no quick checking online at the moment. I'm just lucky that the system is letting me load these posts (very slowly)!

Thank-you for dropping by to visit me! I hope I see you over at the Gallery for this week's challenge. 

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are both fabulous, Michelle! I think the first one is my favourite -- those flowers are so pretty!

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards are fabulous Michelle, I especially love those bubbles! Isn't the internet a wonderful and frustrating thing, especially here in Australia... cross fingers high speed here we come!

Michelle said...

Two beautiful cards.... love #1 and the perfect shade of navy!

Darnell said...

Sensational cards, Michelle, as always, but, of course, I'm drooling over the champagne one! Those pearl bubbles are so genius!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly said...

Two beautiful cards!

Marybeth said...

Love them both yours and Leigh’s! I love this kind of card. Stamped and a simple sentiment .

Marika said...

Beautiful Michelle! Both of them!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE these one layer beauties Michelle! Thanks for the inspiration over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hazel xx