Wednesday 17 December 2014

Retro Sketches 145

Hello!

Retro Sketches this week is based on a card that I happen to already love (by Tracey McNeely), so an excuse to use the sketch to make my own version was very welcome! I also just recently brought home off my wishlist two Waltzingmouse Stamps sets that really needed an outing. They've been calling me from my desk all throughout these busy few weeks. ;-)
I used Waltzingmouse Two Step Floral Sprig and Simple Sprig stamps. The sentiment is from PTI Meadow Greens.
Two days of work left before Christmas holidays. Somehow I need to do my Christmas shopping in the next couple of days also. I'm not sure how I'll finish all the work I have to complete PLUS do my Christmas shopping. I also need to get my daughter to the doctor before the week-end to check if her ear drum has healed. Feeling the pressure and really looking forward to my holiday! (I'm really hoping to find a good long period of time to play at my crafty things instead of stolen five minute bits and pieces!)

Thank-you for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm with you...trying to figure out where to fit my Christmas shopping in right now. I hope your daughter's ear is 100% healed. We're heading to the pediatrician today as we think Collin has pink eye! Love your stamping...the layered stamps are fabulous!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE Michelle :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is absolutely gorgeous, I love that WM set. I haven't inked it up yet! What colours did you use? Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at RetroSketches!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...this is so so beautiful and I love those wonderful flowers.

Shona Chambers said...

I know what you mean about the pressure!! I haven't finished all of my shopping yet either and now the kids have finished school I have to fit it in around leaving them with someone so they don't see what I'm buying. My oven is still broken so I'm off to do all my Christmas baking at Mum's tomorrow and will have to go back to cook a chicken etc on Wednesday. Thank goodness we are going to her house for Christmas lunch!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you, I'm sure it will all fall into place. Love your card by the way, the colours look gorgeous with the kraft and the patterned leaves are gorgeous!!