Sunday 14 September 2014

Moxie Fab Fabulous Friday - Getting Fancy

Hello!

I keep missing the Fabulous Friday Challenges at Moxie Fab World. There has been some amazing inspiration along the way, so I've been sad to miss out! Today I managed to sneak in one extra card while I was at my craft desk. :-)
I used PTI Building Blocks and Altenew Label Love stamps with a spritz of gold Smooch. I pretty much created the photo inspiration in my card - colours, placement of the rectangles.
The reason I was at my craft desk in the first place was to make a card for my daughter's teacher from this term. She was filling in for only one term. The regular teacher returns next term. The kids want to say thank-you. This card is A5 size.
I used Mama Elephant stamps - Pandamonium, Party Kit, and Flashy Letters.Inks are a mix of Mama Elephant and Memento Luxe. The twine is Twinery. The washi is from Typo.

I also needed to make some birthday invitations for my eldest daughter who turns 12 very soon. Her brief was for pastel floral invitations. These fit the bill.
Thank-you for coming by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Lynn said...

What an adorable thank you card! And the birthday invites! Wow! So beautiful!

Jen Mc said...

These are ALL fabulous cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, dearie!!! :)

Deepti said...

Awesome cards and the panda card is super cute :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super lovely parade of projects... LOVE all of your colorcchoices, pandas care is so adorable!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous cards Michelle! I bet the teacher appreciated - doesn't happen too often here!

Shona Chambers said...

Boy have you been busy! Talk about three different projects and I love them all. The teacher must have just loved that card, who can resist those gorgeous panda's. How lovely that the kids wanted to do that for her, she must have been a very nice teacher. Wish all of mine had been like that....

Localeyez said...

Gorgeous cards! Just wondering what the coloured tubes of paint are?