Friday 15 August 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 88

Hello!

We're back with CAS(E) This Sketch! The last two weeks have seen an AMAZING array of AWESOME cards and tags in the gallery! I don't know how we'll ever choose our winners. In the meantime, let's start the new challenge!

This week we're using a fabulous sketch by Donna. This sketch really appeals to me. It has a lovely balance. I decided to stay very close to the sketch and keep it super-simple. I used Mama Elephant Filigree Stamps for the doilies. The sentiment is wPlus9.

And now, I'm off to bed to catch some beauty sleep. While I sleep, those of you in other parts of the world can go visiting the rest of the team and get your cards started! I'll check in on you in the morning. ;-)

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Love this! Simply, perfect!

Anita in France said...

Oooh, Michelle ... this is so delicate and pretty ... such a wonderful vibrant colour palette! Anita :)

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Michelle! Originally, I was going to use doily stamps, too, so one way or another, we really would have been twins!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card Michelle..I love your beautiful doily stamps.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

So pretty... love your color choices. It's going to be really hard not to make a spontaneous purchase after seeing that M.E. stamp...
=] Michele

Karen M said...

Beautiful card Michelle - I love the doilies:) hugs xx

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Oh my goodness, I love those stamps! Great color and bling! :)