Sunday 16 June 2013

Dynamic Duos #57

Hello!

Dynamic Duos #57 this week brings us Pear Pizzazz mixed with Black and an optional plant theme. Oh so lovely!
I used Mama Elephant Basic Borders, PTI Harvest Berries, and PTI Heart-2-Heart #10. Colours are SU! Pear Pizzazz and Memento Tuxedo Black.
You should see some of the cards made by the other Dynamos this week! Amazing work!

Today I am off to a swim meet. The first of the new swimming season for my daughter. In the middle of winter. It's a bit chilly this morning! It will be a challenge to keep her warm between swims, but it's sure to be fun anyway. :-)

Thank-you for visiting! I hope you'll join us at Dynamic Duos this week. :-)

Michelle
xxx

14 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is so pretty...I love green and black together. Your background paper is amazing and the little bits of bling are wonderful additions to you card.

Janet's Joy said...

Michelle this is gorgeous!

Jane said...

GOR.GE.OUS!!!!!!!
Wish I could send you cherries!! :)

Susie W. said...

Lovely card Michelle! That stamp set is one of my favorites, too. It's so versatile.
I love how you've used it!

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love everything you make with that Harvest Berries set, and this is no exception. The sentiment looks great overlapping the leaves like that.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Michelle!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Very nice use of the stamped image. So nice to see so much white space. Great job!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Absolutely LOVING this card!
Would love to Show (CASE)it sometime. -- and pin to pinterest!

Lori Turner said...

Michelle, gorgeous CAS card!! :) My daughter just finished her swim season ;) Good luck to yours!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle one of my favourite need to get PTI stamps, so perfectly nestled with the black striped paper and beautiful sentiment. Fantastic sympathy card. You must be so proud of your daughter and her swim meet results!

Darnell said...

I've got my pinner out for this one, Michelle! That Harvest Berries set is a fave of mine and you have showcased it to perfection!!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Absolutely beautiful! I just love those leaves.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love your insipration for the DD!

Tigriswillreign said...

Ooooo, this is so stunning! Love how the card base really makes those ginkgo leaves pop!