Saturday 9 March 2013

One card, three challenges

Hello!

Just a quick hello today. I have snuck to my craft desk in between housework and going out for a friend's birthday. I might start running late any moment now... depending how fast I can type!! ;-)

I made this card.
I used Jane's Doodles Pretty Peonies and Mama Elephant So Breezy stamps. Colours are Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Cameo Coral, Early Espresso, Primrose Petals (I don't have Cherry Cobbler or anything like it), and PTI Fresh Snow.

I entered into three challenges.
The colour scheme comes from ColourQ #179.
The card design comes from two different inspirations. Julie Ebersole's card at CASE Study #131
and Laurie Willison's card at MUSE #7.
I love both Julie and Laurie, so I couldn't resist joining in!

Thanks for coming by to visit! I hope to be back tomorrow with more cards to share. :-)

Michelle
xxx

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Hope you're not late for the party!
Are you taking this beauty with you? Love the bright colours and overlapped blooms and the ME sentiment is a great match in two colours :0)
Jenny x

Claire said...

Love your beautiful, bright blooms - gorgeous!

Kara said...

Gorgeous, Michelle! Love the bright color on the flowers and then the subtle white stamping on the background!! Beautiful contrast!

~amy~ said...

oooooooohhhhh....love what you've done! awesome work with the Jane's Doodles!

Lynn said...

Beautiful take on all three challenges Michelle. Love the pop of colors against the kraft!

landerson213 said...

Just beautiful! I love how it looks like there are negatives of the flowers in the corner at the top and then positives on the corner at the bottom. So lovely!

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Susie W. said...

Your card is beautiful Michelle! Love how you combined these challenges into one gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle fabulous card for all three challenges! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Mama Elephant said...

so so so pretty with all the bright happy colors!

Lea L. said...

This is SO pretty! Lovehow you've used those Mama Elephant sentiments with the other floral stamps!

Jeanne J. said...

Oooh I love all that bright sunny color on the inset! Fabulous!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful stamping Michelle, love your color positioning. thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to find the exact words to express the exact level of fabulousness that this card is. I just love everything about it!

Larissa Heskett said...

Beautiful Card!! Love your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! A great CASE and I love the pop of yellow!