Thursday 5 July 2012

For Your Inspiration #33

Hello!

It's time for another For Your Inspiration challenge! The entries into challenge #32 were awesome, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time around. :-)

This is the photo.
Beautiful, yes? I looked at this scene for a while, thinking about how it made me feel. It feels peaceful to me. A place of reflection. From the photo I took the colours blue, green, and white, and attempted to give them a soft feel that portrayed the feeling it gave me.

This is my card.
Colours are SU! Almost Amethyst (retired) and Certainly Celery. The stamps are Jane's Doodles Pretty Peonies, PTI Turning a New Leaf, and Hero Arts Say It All.

I used a sketch from My Favorite Things to get my layout.
I have to say, it is very dangerous going over to the MFT blog, especially at release time!  My wishlist just got a lot longer, sigh!

Now, why don't you take a little tour of what the rest of the design team came up with before creating your own beauty to enter into the challenge. :-)



Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Great card Michelle. Love the soft, subtle colors you chose. Definitely peaceful.

Jane said...

Gorgeous! :)

~amy~ said...

Love what you've done!!

Jenny said...

You've captured the serenity in the photo beautifully with the soft colours and I love how you've left the flower uncoloured :0)
Jenny x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!

karen h said...

So pretty & peaceful - love the soft colors.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the design and the colours Michelle - a really great take on the photo. Fab. layout too.
Hope you are having a happy weekend, with lots of sunshine - we are having heavy rain in this part of the world!
Sylvia x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful lay-out & soft colours ! Have a great day, Shirleyx