Thursday 19 April 2012

For Your Inspiration #28

Hello!

It's time for another challenge over at For Your Inspiration! Yay! Steph's chosen another super photo to get your creativity flowing. Take a look.
I chose to use the colours as my basic inspiration, but you also have that amazing sky and the grass fields, and I could go on...

This is my card.
At this point, I will admit that the purple layer was originally supposed to be on the bottom, to mirror the photo. But, in the effort to get my letters to line up and lay on the card correctly for die-cutting, I forgot about the orientation of the card, LOL! I was quite happy with how it turned out, so I have left it that way. :-)  This card is again inspired by Ange Kelly with the flowers and stripes and negative die-cut.

I used MFT Die-namics for the flowers. I used PTI block alphabet for the sentiment. I used PTI impression plate canvas/linen. Card is SU in crumb cake, perfect plum, lavender lace, apricot appeal, and old olive (I think that's what they are). No stamping at all, that's unusual for me!

Thanks for popping by. Why don't you go and visit the rest of the DT to see what they came up with, too?

Vicki

I hope to see you over at For Your Inspiration soon. :-)

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous design Michelle. I didn't give a thought to the placement of the colours - it looks perfect just as it is.
Have a happy weekend - Sylvia x

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, what a pretty card I love this .
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Sara Mac said...

Michelle, this is such a fun card. I love that you reversed the colors (even if by accident). I keep seeing such wonderful cards using these alpha dies. Must add to my wishlist.

karen h said...

So cool - I love the gradient affect!