Sunday 2 January 2011

Butterflies!

At last!  A feminine birthday card!

I have a some female birthdays coming up over the next couple of months, so I get to play around with girly cards again, yay!  Today's effort was using Butterflies, and I might experiment a bit more with butterflies over the next few cards also.  I have a few ideas I want to try, as always. 

As per my regular creative process, I had one idea when I started and it changed into something different by the time I finished.  I really like the outcome.  It's quite simple, which might be part of the reason I like it - I like less fussy cards with clean lines.  What do you think?


All SU, except the bling.
Ink Colours:  Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum - smooth and textured
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink (I didn't have any plum colours, but I think it works okay)

I'm looking forward to sharing more girly birthday cards with you soon.

Michelle
xxxxx

2 comments:

Manda said...

Lovely card....well done you! Pleased to see that one of us can find her mojo. LOL. Ben's card is great also.

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous Michelle, love the colours. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!